xisto Community
ladyspanky

Http://lady-spanky.tk my new website. see it, rate it, post it.

hi guys. i just got my new website. i used photoshop 7 fot the graphics, notepad for the html, dot.tk to redirect it to trap 17 free webhosting. just see it and maybe you could post some comments, suggestions, reactions and what ever you would like to say on the tagboard.

so okay. i forgot to put on a link to my website. i'm so dumb. haha. lady-spanky.tk

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
You can ask mods to merge your posts. Simply click on REPORT at the bottom of each post and give us a detailed action to take. I am merging your two posts and removing your own quotes

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Hey! It's good to encounter a fellow Pinay here! I like your site, very bubble gum-licious and bursting with fruit flavours! :( Good job!I especially like the fonts you use. What's the name of the one you used for "Lady Spanky" ? :(

Hey!  It's good to encounter a fellow Pinay here!  I like your site, very bubble gum-licious and bursting with fruit flavours!  :(  Good job!

I especially like the fonts you use.  What's the name of the one you used for "Lady Spanky" ?  :(

139860[/snapback]

hey!! you're right. it's really good to encounter a fellow pinay here. i finally found somebody who could relate with me. i already saw your site and i think it was way cool. i only have few known filipinos who has a good sense of tast regarding personal sites. and i would really like to have an enchange link with you so that other's could see you good work. anyways, i found the font on 1001fonts.com i forgot the filename though. but you could see alot of fonts in there.

Hey! Thanks for adding me to your links page that fast! :( I'll do updates next week and I will be able to link you hopefully by Saturday. I'm having my OJT here in Cebu so I don't have my site stuff/tools with me but I'm coming home (finally) after I'd complete my exhausting 300 hours Thursday next week. Cheers!

The header looks good, but I'm not liking the way the content is split up into 2 columns down below. There's not enough differentiation between the two.

good, but first, get rid of the .tk and find a good domain. Second, it's well laid out site. Third, a very well laid out site. You did I very good job and stuck to the theme well. two thumbs up :lol:

Hi... I'm a filipino too... What's up?! I thought me and boycradle are the only filipinos here... So, Lady Spanky, your site is great, but reduce the size of your text to 12 pixels or 10 pixels. :lol: