xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lil_chris

A Few New Ps3 Screen Shots

The PS3 looked awesome.....until it was all confirmed that the demos and stuff were all fake....As much as I loved that Killzone footage, I knew it was pre-rendered. I still think the Xbox 360 will have the worst graphics of the 3 new ones though. Nintendo will win in the graphics department I think, since nothing is confirmed.....

If you think that was sweet then take a look at these screenshots for the upcoming Final Fantasy VII: Remake! This is going to make its debut sometime after the initial launch of the PS3. The screens below are only using the internal power of the PS3 and are actual ingame graphics (not CG) and were shown during a preview of games to be released on the next-generation console. Although the official release dates, voice actors, and other details have not been released yet, it is safe to say that this is going to be one of the most anticipated games on PS3. Finally Square-Enix has decided to remake one of the best Final Fantasy games of them all.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sweet,no? I personally can't wait for this one. Also there is Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of the Cerebus (for PS2) to look forward to. It stars the cult favorite, Vincent Valentine, from FF7. Though the grpahics aren't as amazing as that of Final Fantasy VII: Remake, they are still good.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Guest mstewart1

tho are outstanding graphics, ps3 is gonna b the greatest console ever.its got the greatest graphics dat ever existed!! :P:P

Those graphics look amazing, mind you when the PS2 came out we all thought that was good, great how technology advances in such a short while.

Wow it looked very good...but you only showed screenshots from 2 games only...and usually the screenshots are from the movie scene of the game not the scene during the gameplay. For me, the graphics of the gameplay that counts. Movie scenes are only there to make the game pretty and show the true story line.

The graphix are amazing... i really dont think they compare to what the xbox will have. I have allways thought that the PS has allways been better then xbox. It more like Sony against M$, i mean, What is more reliable??

hehe. XBOX 360 gonna be lot better! better games also! PS3 is nothing compare to xbox360. but PS3 is still look cool. i like the silver color. like metal looking and shiny. very.

Actually the XBOX 360 is oing to have the lesser of the good graphics because not only is the technology better in the PS3 as far as having two of the highest powered graphics cards and the Cell processor,but also the XBOX 360 comes out this Christmas and the PS3/Nintendo Revolution is coming out next Christmas. I'm not exactly a Sony fanboy but lokking at the number the PS3 is going to have better graphics.

yea the ps3 should be a big hit when it comes out, though it is competing with the xbox 360. I think that if the xbox 360 comes out first and costs less than the ps3 then the ps3 will not get anywhere. The sony company need to come out with something new that will beable to beat the xbox 360's new features. The xbox 360 comes with all wireless controllers standard. Which means it will cost more for a new controller but no more cord hassles.