xisto Community
lordshaun

Join The Best Runescape Clan On Earth noobs are welcome..

best runescape clan my **bottom**i'm lvl 105 and i have over 300 members in my clan, except like 3 are on at the same time as me...anyway if anyone wants to join a "real" clan message me or reply to my postsheres my e-mail-missunderstood_alot@yahoo.comlook at my stats if u will all of them own this guys stats, except my def is 83combat-atk-83stg-91def-83prayer-58range-77magic-79runecraft-65hp-90slayer-64herblore-67agility-59crafting-63fishing-82cooking-83mining-76smithing-66wood cutting-83farming-43.....fletching-85qp-163total lvl- 1511if i left any out just look them up on high scores

Edited by dangy 13 the runescape player (see edit history)

hey ill join im still training but i have an ok combat lvl 69 (54 att) (55 def) (54 strength) if u cant use me i can at least supply items like food weps and u wont even know im there :lol: but my name is (heroperalta)=members (achiluss)=free play

my noob accounts

(by_mama)

(tipcup1)

oh im almost able to use my d long and im going to be a little busy for the next couple of days making money if u have anything to sell i can sell it for u ... :lol:

im in my user names bladexxxz i have a bank full of food and ore and stuff im a lvl 42 strength 40 where do we all meet as well and ive noticed that no one is replying to the postings so plz awnswer my question where do we meet email me plz i put down my email adress oh and i can supply dragon and rune weps i only ave a few elf chystal ones i got them all by pking and i have that guide to becoming a millionare :lol:

Edited by bladexxxz (see edit history)

attack:50 fulll lvl:63defence:49strength:40health:50mining:37range:20prayer:40magic:55rune crafting:30crafting:28smithing:33fishing:24cooking:18fire making:23wood cutting:25all members stats:nonemy name is roubin10 and to no you like my stats oooooooooooo ya our clan is going to be unbeatable ill join your clan :blink:

hey i would like to join ur runescape clan my username is zellermining and im used to be a pure minerhere are some of my statscombat - 62mining - 64smithing - 56woodcutting and firemaking both 40fishing and cooking both 30runecrafting - 30 plz let me join ---- u have a really cool website : )

Hi! I will join your clan! my username is jbob76. My combat level is 52. so i'm kinda on the noob side. but the group would be cool.

<_< Jbob76 :lol:

Hi! I will join your clan! my username is jbob76. My combat level is 52. so i'm kinda on the noob side. but the group would be cool.

:lol: Jbob76 :huh:

PLEASE L"ME JOIN!!!

ill join my guys name is rufus94 he has 60att, 40 def, and 60str , 43 prayer and he is a rune pure i am lvl 67 so if i can join please say i can also i yhave a lvl 112 so if you want me to join with him i will. thanks rufus94 :)

Hi can i join?my username is camwalter and i am free to play and i hvae completed all non members quests except for dragon slayerI am level 40 but because i got hacked, until i get gold i cant fight properly cause i have nothingi can only smith or cook at the momenthere are my statsattack 34defence 33strength 34health 33prayer 19magic 10smithing 32mining 29fishing 16cooking 33

Edited by camwalter-rs (see edit history)

I would join if I was not currently leading my own clan... which, by the way, I've added to your listing.

If anyone wants to see MY clan, btw, it is available at http://rsau.awardspace.co.uk/ (DO NOT put www. in the adress, this does not work for some reason)

Edited by NDPA (see edit history)

hi name sayou im lvl 44attack: 44 runecraft 1defence 33 slay1 mine 24 construition5smith 11hp 37 i had a membership for about 3 year herb 10fish15archery16pray21thief22cook 16craft 16farm3fire14mage 15woodcuting 18felch1 and if im in email me at 'gameboyrl2@aol.com'

Edited by sayou (see edit history)

hello, my name is tri gun92. i would like to join your clan i am level 49 going on 50. attk:43 str:41 def:40hp:41prayer:19fishing:37 cooking:36 wood cutting:28 u can look for me on runescape through the name tri gun92. thx :)