xisto Community
guangdian

I Ve Emaied But No Reply

I just wanna to ask the paid hosting of Xisto - Web Hosting have some connection limited?i mean the same time connection ? LIKE iis connection...]i ve emailed the sales @ XISTOHOST but no reply i don't know what's next ...it's really need a credit card?if i havn't then what i should do :(

i have been warned 10% but i don't know why it goes like that...i just don't know ...why why? i made post to express myself I 'm not sure why you warned me...

that warning was made by snlildude regarding a cuss word (swear word) that you've made.

To quote you:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!it's Fcking bad abuse of yourself!

Reference: http://forums.xisto.com/topic/21320-choose-one-free-domain-name-or-free-hosting-they-both-require-to-post-on-forum/

The question that you are asking now is confusing me, what do you mean by connection time? Please specifiy your question with some more details so we can help you.

-whyme