xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nani Cheri

The Sims 2 Bodyshop Making clothes for your sims...

Hiiiiii

Any one playing The Sims 2 must have heard from Bodyshop, or is even very handy with it and makes his own clothes to use in the game...!! Well Those people I'd like to ask about some tip or tricks, because, I tried making clothes, and were pretty on the good way so far, but I just kinda have the feeling I dont know all the tricks yet!!

Anybody who is familiar with this program can leave some tips/tricks, also for others who want to create great clothes for their sims????

Thanksss so very much, I have this outfit in my head, but have no idea how to make it perfect... :(

Its not bodyshop you need to be good at, its the imaging software you use, I use Photoshop CS 2, very good piece of kit :P Been using Photoshop for a while, still not good at it though :P

Bodyshop is a moding tool created by maxis for users to create their own clothes and genetics and what not for their sims. It comes with the sims 2 game, look in the start menu...

Its not bodyshop you need to be good at, its the imaging software you use, I use Photoshop CS 2, very good piece of kit :P Been using Photoshop for a while, still not good at it though :P

152840[/snapback]

Hey cragllo!!

Heard alot of photoshop...is it that good!!!??? Thanks!

xxx

Photoshop is the best imaging program available, but lets focus on bodyshop related stuff eh?

153066[/snapback]

allright so Ive been making a dress and shirt with psp...but you work on something black and white...you can't see were you stop painting...or cutting ...is there anyway to see what you're doing? I mean like a cm or inch bar...or should I first get Photoshop?

1st off, if its a black and white image, you editiong themwrong file, your editiong the alpho file, whick controls transparancy of the skin. You need to edit the other image file that gets extracted...

Hi,Another thing about the SBS,I don't think that mine is working correctly :I can't make new outfits, the SBS works exactely the same as the clothing shop (or when you start a new familie and you're dressing them) , and i don't assume that it's supposed to work like that.Can somebody please help me out? (Tell me where you can make your one outfits)Tnx Lize

Bzzz...! Sims 2, my favorite game! I sometimes use bodyshop, and trust me, I am so NOT good at it. I don't really understand how to use it. I know how to recolour and add images to the clothing but other than that, I have no idea how to work the program. ;)

Bzzz...! Sims 2, my favorite game! I sometimes use bodyshop, and trust me, I am so NOT good at it. I don't really understand how to use it. I know how to recolour and add images to the clothing but other than that, I have no idea how to work the program.  ;)

179756[/snapback]

Thats just about all you do with the program, slect an existing piece of clothing, clone it. Export it, change it, import it, and play it :P