xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nani Cheri

The Sims 2 Bodyshop Making clothes for your sims...

Can i download a photoshop from the web?

The Sims 2 Bodyshop

Hi I was wondering if its possible to download photoshop for free of the internet. Without photoshop I can not use bodyshop to make cool clothes. When I get photoshop I can make clothes and upload them for other people!! so can some one Please Please Please help me?

From Bonnie

-reply by Bonnie

Hey, does anyone know how/if you can get your designed clothes onto the sims 2 games? like to let your sims wear it?-question by watercat57

well...

The Sims 2 Bodyshop

Replying to Trap FeedBacker

All you do is pick an outfit close in comparison to the outfit you want to make, then you go into photoshop or that paint program and edit the outfit.

Go to the one file that has the outfit in white and start using black to get rid of parts and white to add things on. Then go to the other file and change the colors.

AND THERE IS YOUR NEW OUTFIT!

-reply by watercat57

Ok, this is probly the dumbest question in the world but wut the heck are you supposed 2 do in the body shop?Ive been in it and all you do is create sims just like you do in the game on "create a family" I must b doing something rong!! help me!!-question by sims2luva0141

Still Confused

The Sims 2 Bodyshop

Hi, just wondering, when you say that we need to have bodyshop+ an image altering program, how do I actually make the piece of clothing for example, come up in the image altering program? I have the latest version of GIMP (or at least I am downloading it now) and I would kinda like to know in advance. Does that make sense?

-question by imissfruity10

Still Confused

The Sims 2 Bodyshop

Hi, just wondering, when you say that we need to have bodyshop+ an image altering program, how do I actually make the piece of clothing for example, come up in the image altering program? I have the latest version of GIMP (or at least I am downloading it now) and I would kinda like to know in advance. Does that make sense?

-question by imissfruity10

How do you use the Sims 2 Body Shop??

The Sims 2 Bodyshop

Replying to cragllo

I have only been playing the Sims for about two days, and I have heard of body shop, and I'm wondering how to use it to create clothes, hair, eyes, make up, and ect with it. Could you explain to me how you could?

Thanks,

Casey

-question by Case

Replying to rvalkassYou get bodyshop when you download the sims 2. Just go in start and go in all programs, youll have to scroll down until you see EA games. Click that and if you have expansionpacks, those will pop up too, Click your main sims 2 game like: the sims 2, or the sims 2 double deluxe. When you click that click the sims 2 bodyshop and voila!-reply by florry

How could I make a really cool outfit on sims 2 bodyshop on paint?

The Sims 2 Bodyshop

I want to make really cool outfits and hair etc. On The Sims 2 bodyshop, but I only have paint. I am pretty sure that I can't do it, thats what I say! Please tell me how!

Yours Gratefully,

Peaches!

Oxoxo

-reply by Peaches

Bodyshop files and polyThe Sims 2 Bodyshop

On bodyshop you're able to upload sims to thesims2.Com. But I know a lot of professional creators have different pictures showing off their sims than the defaults. I'd like to know how to change these pictures.

Also; the shirts (I have made a few) are really tight on the sims. I'd like a baggy hoodie, and I know about poly's and stuff, but I don't know how to work with them. So is there a way I can do that with the opacity maps, or am I stuck? lol :)

[MT] 

-reply by MNGen.Pres. [MT]

BODYSHOP?The Sims 2 Bodyshop

How do you make the clothes ?  , all I get is all this junk that I downloaded off of the Sims 2 homepage thingy , It won't let me make MY own anything, already made creations? Any help? , I really want to learn how to do this, and even if it's true PHOTOSHOP WILL NOT HELP MY PROBLEMS!!/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley5.Gif

-reply by EkFmcOnFUsed

I KNOWThe Sims 2 Bodyshop

I had the same problem. All you need to do is open bodyshop, go into where you make clothes, pick the type of clothes you want, click the button in the bottem left corner, name your thinger when the screen comes up, open up "my documents", click ea games, find your name of the thinger, double click it, the once the new screen comes up right click the first picture and click "open with" then click paint, the when your done designing click file "Save" then go back into body shop and click refres, if you like your clothes click import to game and it'll be there.

ModtheSims2.comThe Sims 2 Bodyshop

ModtheSims2.Com has many, many tutorials on making your own custom content.  I suggest starting there.  And yes, photoshop or gimp (free program) are needed.  Paint won't work.  If you want to make hair, you'll also need a 3D imaging program like Milkshape or blender (free program).  It's intimidating at first, but stick with it.  It gets very fun.

-Lexi

-reply by Lexi

how do I get different hair styles for sims 2..I really want them but don't know how to get them? can someone explain to me how to get them?

-reply by jjmm

Sims 2 Body shop?The Sims 2 BodyshopI keep making clothes and genetics for my sims in Sims 2 Body Shop, then when I transfer the genetics or clothes to my game it works fine, but then when I go to my game to use the new clothes, I go to create a sim mode and I don't see any new clothes or genetics available a.K.A. The new ones I added from Sims 2 Body Shop. Can anyone help? Thanks!P.S. I'm not sure, but I don't think I have the newest Sims 2 Body Shop, I may have an older version, could this have anything to do with it?-reply by Where'd it go?