xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lil_chris

The New Ps3 And Xbox 360 Controls

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

i found them way look at gamespot in the rumor control page and it says

Pictures of both the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 controllers have been leaked.

sooooooooo what do you guys think?

i dont like the look of the ps3 one :(

yes mate i am get a psp they look soooooo cool but i got 2 wait yet am over in da uk :(

why change the design but i have feeling those are fake what kind of moron at sony would design controllers like that should be shot and fired. :(

I hope those are not the genuine PS3 controllers, or else i will be very disappointed indeed. Those things look ugly, and that the heck is up with that ball thing on it? Seems it would be really uncomfortable to use.As somebody said before me, i doubt those are the real things...... (Praying i'm right......!)

Well sorry but I have to go say the the PS3 controller is FAKE, im not even gunna say I hope it is or anything I will say that Sony would have to be crazy to release that abomination on the world (OK I know I will look really stupid if it is the real controller) I mean they have had the same controller design forover 10 years why would they change it now, and the alledged Xbox 360 controller looks a bit boring to me.

The PlayStation 3 one is surely fake, somebody just took the second analogue stick off and put it a ball. That's what I think. The Xbox one is real though, as in the leaked images from the MTV showing tomorrow showed the exact same one. Can't wait to watch that show. But Microsoft really did a bad thing in allowing it to be taped beforehand, it should have been done live. Impressions? Bad Pad. Exactly the same as the Japanese "S" Controller, but white. Are there any differences? What about the blob in the middle? May be a 3rd analogue controller.