xisto Community
etan

Cafepress Have your design in a store online

Me and my friend are running a game and he wants to make cash off of it. So I did some searching through some sites and found Cafepress. What Cafepress is its a shop like thing. What you do is you register for your account make some images then upload them. While uploading you choose what you want it on
Examples:A shirt, mug, pillow, journal, button, magnets, and more.
The way it works is according to the site:

To make money all you do is raise the base price of the items and you keep how much you raised the price.

The program dosnt sound bad and can make a lot of cash in my opinion. They also have an advanced shop for 6 bucks a month but Ive never seen any problem with the free ones. The link is Cafepress.Hope you make a lot of cash.

Me and my friend are running a game and he wants to make cash off of it. So I did some searching through some sites and found Cafepress. What Cafepress is its a shop like thing. What you do is you register for your account make some images then upload them. While uploading you choose what you want it on

Examples:A shirt, mug, pillow, journal, button, magnets, and more.

The way it works is according to the site:

The program dosnt sound bad and can make a lot of cash in my opinion. They also have an advanced shop for 6 bucks a month but Ive never seen any problem with the free ones. The link is Cafepress.

Hope you make a lot of cash.

139308[/snapback]

Hey dude where do they send the money on cos i registered and they don't want a paypal account and *BLEEP*.. i'm very talented with photoshop so i think ill make some cash from this myself 10x for the notice :(

I think it's really an good idea for your friend...& what was happend next ?i've check it find it's more difficulti think it's just like the deviantart?

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
I am merging your two posts in a row. I will let this slide by with only a verbal warning. Next time it will be reflected on your warn level. Please understand and follow the posting rules. Thank you.

Cafepress.com is a print on demand business where you can upload your artwork and you can select the items they will be printed on an sell them at a markup price. I talked to several people and it requires a lot of work to be able to sell stuff and get a decent paycheck every month. There are also several other sites similar to this one like printmojo.com, and zazzle.com where you can market your artwork and ideas. I read in the Wall Street Journal just recently that the t-shirt business is doing pretty good in the Internet and that there were sites like bustedtees.com that made around $200k a month. So if you are lucky you can get up to this level.

Ya i just posted on my friends forum that we should do the same thing and I posted a poll and 5 people so far have replied with they would buy. Most popular is the messanger bag.

Lol i tried to do some pics but from what i tried to imagine they'd look *BLEEP* on a coffee cup or on a T-Shirt :lol: Lmao u need to be a person that can draw in real life and i'm not one of them ( lack of imagination :()

cafepress looks like a good site for selling things but if you dont have a decent target audience that would want your good then there's no point becuase you wont really make any money and all you'd do is lose a bit of time that you spent opening the shop and making designes

if you got talents using Photoshop, why not try to open your own small t-shirt printing business?? why work and design for an online tshirt store, for a very small commission if you could sell your own designs for your own profit. start sellin t-shirts to your friends then let them pass the words around if they are satisfied with the designs. you can even do a shirt of personalized designs, and never used it again. so it would be a one-of-a-kind t-shirt print. spread the business using internet through email, Gmail, friendster, myspace, online fora, and your very own website. simple as that!

Have you seen the prodcuts from cafepress? Are they nice? Is the quality oK?I have a greeting card that I sell on cafepress, but have never seen the finished product. Thats why i am curious as to the quality.

dude that is awsome! but i don't really trust these sites i mean ya they send you a check but a good check or a bad check lol... i would have to see it to believe it  :rolleyes:

146383[/snapback]

I believe you should search some affiliate related boards and ask if anyone knows them and if they pay. But this company looks like they pay.

I have been involved with lots of affiliate companies that pay. I have not received any money from CafePress, but then again, Histology Greeting Cards are not an item that is in high demand. I have them mostly listed as a humorous novelity, I don't expect people to really buy them. But just the concept and the ability to send a histology greeting card exists.I have received affiliate checks from a group called LinkShare. They are a third party clearinghouse for affiliate marketing. Also from Amazon.com. They sell books. I have also seen some affiliate companies that look shady, and look like they won't pay. Some have a very high threshhold before issuing you a check.Sunkist