xisto Community
scab_dog

Neon Genesis Evangelion! What do you think about the show

Have You Seen Neon Genesis Evangelion, Its a Japenese Show but has English Subtitles Its COOL!!!, Must Watch, My friend gave it to me and it cantoins 26 Episodes Each 25 Minutes Long, I watched them all in one day, it a cool show, its set in 2015 AD, and manily the Human Race is under attack and a child save the whole world controling the World. Its a Must Watch!!If you already seen the show what do you think about it, what would you rate it?I would rate it 9 out of 10, The point was taken off because its in Japnese and you have to read the subtitles :( .But its a cool Show :(

Its a really good anime, I've seen it, but I would give it a 8/10, it is good, but not amazing like some other animes that I've seen. About the Japanese subs, I would say it is worse with the subs, I actually watch loads of subbed animes and usually the subs are better apart from exceptions like this where the english version is better. I think there might have been a movie to this but I really dont know... :( I'll have to find out.

Yeah, I love Anime, It Just Soo Cool, Luke La Blue Girl, Anyway, My Friend gav them to me and yeah, i think he downloaded them of th net!!

heh, I've seen a couple of episodes of Luke LA Blue Girl, its alright too, and I also download animes of the net, apparently you can buy dvds of some of them, but thats in places like America and I'm not really gonna bother ordering them, I just download. Simple and quick :( If you do live in America you can probably get some of the dvds... :( Ah well, I'll just burn my animes to dvd :(

There is a dubbed version of Neon Genesis Evangelion. It's really got a deep plot, with metaphorical references to some bible interpretation I believe. I found it incredibly hard to understand at the end though, with the last few episodes and the concluding movie End of Evangelion.It has all these metaphorical flashbacks and scenes, the story unravels and the average person gets totally lost. I swear, half my friends said Rei turned giant and destroyed a ball of giant cheese. I kinda enjoyed the beginning, say, 15 episodes though, with the killing of Angels and stuff, though I'm generally not a fan of post apocalyptic kinda things. I felt the world was really desolated, like the city Tokyo 3 had barely any citizens, even though each time an angel attacked the alarms would go off telling people to go to shelters or whatever.