xisto Community
Shoobi

The Most You Would Pay? Help Please For you or your childs birthday dvds

The most you would pay for birthday dvds.  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi, Sorry this isn't the most interesting thread but i really do need help with something. I would just like a mean on the amount of money people would pay for a dvd of their birthday or childs birthday..The dvd would include: ~ High quality footage.~ You would be in the picture instead of filming it.~ Interesting titles and case. Things like that.. I just would like to know what the most you would pay..

Below 100 Dollars, If your talking American, But I know you are from Australia Like My Self :(, Yeah, About 250 AUSD Dollars, They are filming it so yeah!!

Oh my gosh! your right! i should have said if it was australian or american.. ok well i guess everyone is interpretting it as american.. hehe.. american it is then..