xisto Community
Dayzed

Are There Any Ads That Will Do Money Per Click... That DONT require your Social Security number?

I refuse to give my social security number online, unless its nessisary, like when I had to sign up for my ISP and such. I dont care if they dont pay much, and I would like if they would send to you home, since I dont have paypal account. There are probably none under my description, but hey, its worth a shot...

I'd really like to know this too. I don't currently have a site, but it would be something to really concider if I'm going to get one.I'm really very iffy (if that is even a word) about giving that sort of information over the internet and would much rather find something that didn't require it, if at all possible.I'm also with you in the willing to take less money for it part...

well just to let you know their is none and if anyone is claiming they did find one they are lying, so just don't use it.