sonorama

Pieces... a brand new song...

++pieces++

Don't Stop... I thought it could be true

Don't stop & Go on, oh baby, I... am becoming you

Don't stop & Go on, Oh maybe, I am really coming up with you

-Chorus-

I really don't understand my baby, cuz she never really wants the sweat I'm sweating up

I really don't understand my baby, cuz she never really wants the tears I'm tearing up

She broke my body in little common pieces, she will never understand what she's been missing...

Don't Stop... I thought it could be true

Don't stop & Go on, Oh maybe, I am really coming up with you

Don't stop & Go on, oh baby, I... am becoming true

-Chorus-

I really don't understand my baby, cuz she never really wants the sweat I'm sweating up

I really don't understand my baby, cuz she never really wants the tears I'm tearing up

She broke my body in little common pieces, she will never understand what she's been missing...

Don't Stop... (x 4)

Well, i hope u guys like it...

When I first saw the topic title.. I thought it was peices by sum 41 and I was gunna tell you this is the wrong forum for that.. but I guess I was mistaken!It's a great song and I agree with eX_Raven_, You have tons of potential in writing and you should get a famous artist to sing it.. and you could make mega bux.. or you could sing it yourself and still make mega bux!Keep up the GREAT work!

I love this poem. this should be converted in song. You are a tremendous writer............ :( Good melody. I like that. you should practice to sing it. I would give a great peace to mind. Really a fabulous work.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

It's pretty cool to hear (read) these coments. And yeah, it is already a song, and we're planing to record it very very soon. So, I will let you guys know when we finish. Mmmh, a friend of mine told me that the way of the lyrics and the sound of the instrumentation is quite close to Joy Division. I guess it might be quite possible, cuz i am a huge fan of them.

If you guys liked this song (well, at least the lyrics) feel free to go visit my band's website. And also you can visit my INDIE COMMUNITY-ZINE @ Sonorama.NET

Thanks so much again :(