xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
HmmZ

Is This Possible? animations PLUS buttons

ive been trying to create a header with menu build inside it, after making all the needed layers i went into imageready to get the buttons done, the buttons work..then i made a animation from 2 layers, but when i previewed it, it didnt show the animation, but the buttons still worked...so thats why im asking:is it possible to use buttons AND animations in 1 image?

I dont think so. If you can I dont know how- I could never do it.

138867[/snapback]

I had the same problem :(

you mean like is this just a pic for html? you could make the beginning pic of but pressed up with bevel and put animations you feel like, then make another gif for it to look like on mouse overlay

oh i think i understand make seperate images for the buttons add animation to them however then make a background pic for the menue and put it on there with w/e animations then put the buttons on top of it....

Hrm...I'm not sure quite what you're asking, but try to look up adding hotspots to your images...I think that's what it is. It'll make certain parts of the image clickable, and they can link to different stuff. Pretty sure that's what you meant.

Well i got it to work..but it needs a whole lot of work, a html code must be inputted in the header.htmland the images for your buttons (buttons/buttons-rollover/etc..)so it takes some work but it looks nice

Well i got it to work..but it needs a whole lot of work, a html code must be inputted in the header.html

and the images for your buttons (buttons/buttons-rollover/etc..)

so it takes some work but it looks nice

139186[/snapback]

Well, glad you got it to work eventually...

lol oh ya johnny i havent used hotspots in like foreverz :/

139207[/snapback]

Me either. X.x YEARS ago....