xisto Community
ffuniverse

.hack//sign What u think bout it?

Posted Image

I love this series. I have seeen the Anime and played the RPG. It's preety good.

For those of you that hasn't heard of it hear is a introduction about the anime:

Age rating: Older Children (May contain mild bad language, bloodless violence)

Genres: Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Mystery, Science Fiction, Shounen

Plot Summary: Amidst a popular online role playing game in the near future, characters try to play out the goals they set for entertainment and passing of time. The World as the RPG is called is one with a setting of monsters, player characters and dungeons. Tsukasa is a detached and introverted character that has a number of mysteries about his player character. Many weird happenings seem to suround Tsukasa and his involvement in a rare item called 'The Key Of The Twilight' sparks Tsukasa'a meeting with different online characters and the befriending of thier real life counterparts; All without ever meeting face to face in reality. What is strange about Tsukasa is that he can't seem to log out of The World. Subaru and Silver Knight of The Crimson Knights continue to look for proof of why Tsukasa can not log out or the existance of The Key Of The Twilight. Meanwhile Bear, Mimiru, and BT as Tsukasa's friends try to help him understand who he really is and how he can return to the real world.

Tell me your thoughts on it.

i have to agree its a good series watch all 3 anime and got through the first 3 games i might start it up again and see how it acutally plays out even though i know the answer from the second anime that they came out with but overall it was a deep series.

I haven't really played the game properly but I have definitely seen the anime and it is great. I still need to finish watching hack sign before moving on to the rest of it, been too busy doing stuff lately and also I'm kinda watching other animes. Ah well, I'll start watching it again soon :(