xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Saint Michael Poll: HTML editors - The Best? Special edition-HTMl Editors

Which editor is the best  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dreamweaver is by far the best html editor in this list. The functionality that Dreamweaver provides is unparallel and it also intagrates very well with the rest of the Macromedia software. I have the Macromedia Studio and so far I have been happy developing and editing sites using this great tool. Dreamweaver also provides its own FTP so you can upload your files right away after you have finished editing.

I'll throw in another vote for Dreamweaver - mainly because there's so much you do. I have Studio MX on my machine and you can integrate Fireworks, Flash, FreeHand into your website.As for the free editors, good ol' Notepad is tried and true. AceHTML and 1st Page 2000 are honourable mentions. The latter allows you to switch modes, depending on your expertise - from Beginnner to Hardcore.

I have voted for Dreamweaver as I have used it a few times and it is far better than FrontPage, the only HTML editing software (except Notepad) that I have at home.I have been trying to get hold of a copy of Dreamweaver for ages, but I just cannot afford the ridiculous prices asked by Macromedia. :rolleyes:

Every one is taking about dreamweaver, i just got the opportunity to try out Microsoft Publisher 2003 which came with Microsoft Office 2003.This is the most amazing peace of software i have seen recently. You can really come up with some amazing sites in seconds ... it comes with loads of templates so creating a site is as simple as following the wizard ( simply keep clicking next )Really Cool Try ItCheers.