xisto Community
Munchie

What Forum Would You Join? And why?

Hm...forums,it's interesting that every forum is interesting for people in the beginning...I had a forum to,we have some members,it was very interesting to them while they didn't find some new forum...everybody makes forums today,so it's a little hard to have a forum where people will always come and write,but no one will leave.Personally i like forums,which has an interesting topics,an interesting themes and stories and ofcourse,where people meets and have a nice time,by posting.My advice for ou is to try to make a forum which will not be like other forums,try to have some new things on your forum which will be atractive for people to come and stay.Don't use the ordinary topics like the most forums,try to be creative and have some topics which nobody ever seen...it's a littlebit stupid to say something like this,but try out... :D

I like reading about technology and news in forums. Although that is the main reason why I join a forum I usually enjoy talking about other off topic stuff in the "General Discussion" board. So you should probably try to have a pretty good range of subjects in your forum, but try to focus more on one main point in the forum (may it be traveling, anime, whatever)

Why not turn it into a large scale community gathering offer?Give a forum area for everything.And I would suggest getting something like PHPBB for free or SMF (the newest one). Or you could pay for one like I did, VB (visual bulleting) it is just as good as IPB which is another paid solution.However, your forums should reflect your site genre.

I would like to join a forum where I can earn something. Life is rewarding one, one should get reward for what he is doing as well. That's why I'm here in Xisto.com and it makes sense to create credits otherwise things will be difficult to maintain.You could also create something which is rewarding. I don't think anyone will just join your forum unless they get something. I don't mean that you should start a free hosting site, No I don't mean that. What I mean is may be even something like games to talk to or there is games in your forum. Or still some lessons on coding or stuff. I would go for religious discussion as well. Today religion plays a very important role in one's life. And many people are going crazy due to extremism in our religions. This could be averted only by having a common platform where everyone can just discuss everything openly. For example, aren't there extremism in Islam, Christianity, Hinduism, Judaism, Sikhism, even Buddhism? Man should make use of his religion to become a better human being, a better fellows to his friends and colleagues. Things could improve with conversation and participation. If you host such kind of forum I would come as well. A forum which is related to issues could be interesting a part from rewarding forum. Forum related to issues will mean discussing about the issues face by the world communities. From poor countries debts to smoke emission by rich -industrialized countries. Nuclear issues and disarmaments and all those hosts of related topics. These kinds of topics easily attract everyone.