xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lordofthesabbath

Ut3 Aka Envy! For all you UT gamers

hey guys, i heard that theres gonna be a UT3 aka "Envy". i dont know why they call it UT3 since theres a UT2004 but yah it has like 9 new vehicles. they took out Double domination and assault and added a gametype called conquest. They might have taken out more gametypes but thats all i know of. They took off the skaarj race. Im sure this game is gonna be yet again another stellar fps, i cant wait for it!!! but too bad they took out Assault and the skaarj race, whats your opinion? What have you heard?

I dont know why i cant edit my last post but yah its a total of 19 vehicles now, CWWWWAAAAZYYY!!! they added new guns but took out some too, i heard theres a gun called the canister gun or container gun, it carries Goop like the bio gun, grenades, and spider mines i think. They also brought back the double enforcers!!!

It sounds really awesome. I'll have to see some stats on it before I think of ordering it.