xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Reduced Logic

Introducing Myself...

Hi! My name is Ashley. I am sixteen years old and a junior in high school. I am home schooled, and have been so all my life. I'm the "president-elect" of my homeschool group. I have played guitar for not quite three years (classical and electric). I'm into web design and am currently taking a web design class at my community college. Art has always been a part of my life- anything from ceramics to Chinese calligraphy! I love to study philosophy, theology, and apologetics. I hope to major in "Philosophy and Religion" in college.I'm looking forward to meeting you all!

Welcome to this community! I'm sure you'll like it here. The staff are always supportive and friendly. You have very good talents there! You do Chinese Calligraphy? I study writing Japanese myself, but never calligraphy. That's amazing!You're lucky to be home-schooled. I don't like the real school. Too much peer pressure, it affects my studies. (I try not to, but...) I wish I were home-schooled, but I don't think my parents will like the idea. I hope you keep posting here, even after you get your hosting! (If you want to)Once again, you're welcome here, and always enjoy, have fun, and be nice! -_-

Welcome to Xisto, Ashley!I see you're into Chinese calligraphy - you gotta teach me that sometimes. I could impress my friends.Anyways, the people here are really nice. If you need anything, just holler by making a thread, and in about a minute, a stream of people will look at it. It still amazes me sometimes.Have fun, and enjoy your stay here.Catch you later. -_-

Hi Ashely,Welcome to Xisto. People here ARE very friendly & genuinely helpful. The hosting is THE best. If you need help with anything.. just post your question to the forum .. or just shout.Please remember to support Xisto by ... (check out the info below).We ALL need to participate to keep improving Xisto.Enjoy you stay.RGPHNX

Welcome to Xisto Ashley!I'm sure that you are going to love the webhosting that this site provides. The features are unmatched by other free hosts. The people here are very nice and are always willing to help you. Make sure that you continue posting after you get your account, as you will be suspended if you don't. Good luck on your website and with your studies!

Hi there, and welcome to the community! It's interesting that you are into Chinese calligraphy. My wife is a licensed calligrapher (she even has a website for her work)!Anyway, nice to meet you! Have fun, enjoy your stay and I'll see you around in the forums!