xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sunster13

Opinons On The Next Nhl 2006/espn 2k6

Well it goes like this, I want opions on the next set of hockey games for 2006.Any system it's from I just want to here some opinons on the game like, any improvements to make 2006 hockey games interesting or anything you want to stay the same.ESPN 2K6- Well comparing to ESPN 2K5, I think ESPN 2K6 should completely change. One is because of the commentary, it's getting old. I'm hearing the same thing over and over again when I play ESPN 2K5> I say change the voice and put in something new, a new voice. The second thing that must be changed to make ESPN 2k6 better would also be the skill level. Like I said in the post about ESPN 2k5, There is know where good enough of a skill level between pro and all-star. Make the games seem more interesting. Another is player contracts. in franchises/season's players are just wanting money, money, money. I say to make ESPN 2K6 better, make it alittle more realistic when it comes to signing contracts. Game simulation. When you simulate a game the score is always a high scoring game. Example, I won 9-0 over Washington in one simulation, all i'm saying is make the games seem alittle more interesting by a lower scoring game or close. Besides all that, the rest should stay the same. If this would be ESPN 2K6 I would enjoy it more then ESPN 2K5.Let's here your opions.

Why would you even bother with anything NHL related? In case you haven't noticed they are not playing!! They've ditched their fans for the almighty dollar. By purchasing their crappy marketing stuff, you are inviting them to stay off the ice. Do NOT give them your money!

and plus the games get dull the hardest mode is to easy for its just lost its touch over the years nhl 98 was better but the way things go maybe they will do college hockey instead.