xisto Community
mbd5882

Banner Idea

Got some really simple ugly bannrs for Xisto.

THEY DONT FIT SO CLICK HERE TO SEE THEM

There not suppost to be good, Did them in 3 seconds flat.

Thanks,
FFC Webmaster,
Asad Haider -_- .
<ME ABOVE>

Notice from snlildude87:
Fixed your error

Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)

LOL very amuzing (Is that spelled right ?) if you dont mind me sayingthe bottom one makes me laugh u know the ways companys do that, and make em shake,i say you did a good job even if there supposed to be rubbish,its a kind of mock of them traditional ones that some people fall for as normal windows -_- thats why i like it, the animation is pretty good alsogood job :D:D

Ill fix it.I'm also designing some flash ones,I have 14 altogether and am not releasing them yet. Also ill copyright them to Xisto for you, I dont really care.

you're right, they are ugly.if Xisto were to use those the whole company would look horrible.get better.

Naaaaaaaaaaa. I did them in like 2 secs on the motorway. With the laptop in my hand wnwn i was driving. Thats why i wrote 'Hostong'LOL -_-:D .I'm designing sum flash ones wit muzic, k.Thanks,FFC Webmaster,Asad Haider.