xisto Community
shigajet

Browsers Used In The Past

Hey all! Thought I'd ask all of you what internet browsers have you used in the past - up to and including what you use now? Here's my list of browsers I used since 1995.1995-1997: Netscape (on all the university's computers) and Lynx on the Computer Science Club UNIX machines, Netscape and Mosaic on X Windows1997-present: Internet Explorer, Opera, Lotus Notes, Mozilla and FirefoxHow about the rest of you?

Opera is CRAP, Just like IE.Firefox is the best, You should know that by now,The whole world should.Thanks,FFC Webmaster,Asad Haider.

This is a useful feature for people to use. I currently use the google maps, and I think its a neat feature.Keyhole is a paid service, but you can get a 7 day trial off of googles website.Also, with Google implementing the satellite feature, it really is neat when you travel seeing where you are and such.

Whoops, sorry about the previous post, moderators please delete it -_-I had several tabs open on Mozilla, and got a bit confused as to which I was posting toWay back in the day I use to use Netscape, mainly because it was a popular browser back then, and then Netscape Communicator came out, and that was awesome. Then IE hit the market, so I use that for a bit, but then it started to get a lot of spyware. Then the beta of Firefox came out - Firebird, I was extremely pleased with that browser, then Firefox came out, so then I made the swtich to it, couldnt be more then happier

At first was Internet Explorer vx.x. But then I got smarter and used Opera (I still use it a little bit). And after that it was time for a new change and Firefox came. I wonder what's the next step?

I think the main reason why we switched browsers so many time was cause people claimed Netscape was so good back in the day. To bad that they got rid of the Communicator series, it was a good browser

..when i got my first PC...i used.-...IE 4 or 5 i think....then ...when i got my new PC...i used IE 6....which i hate now:Dthen...i used Opera 7 ...(it's quite OK;))and...now i use the best browser ever... Mozilla Firefox 1.0.3...:(

ie dawn of the internet till now firefox crapped out on me and opera blows

In the beggining while i was using only Windows i used IE and then i moved into Mozilla and Opera to test some Web Design. Two years ago i moved to Linux. I still have Win in my machine but i almost do not use it. So nowadays i use in the next order Firefox, Epiphany, Konqueror, Opera and IE.