xisto Community
badinfluence

Web Arcade Games pls list if you found

hayo,i wanna know where to find lo of Web Arcade Games... which are Flash, Java or others... i used phpBB, so if possiable, the games which can integrated to phpBB forum function and feature. i want a lot of these type of games. pls help me to list your found out! i m finding over net also. thks!! -_-

Link them from * or download them.* miniclip.com Dragongamez.comThease are the best games sites on the web.Thanks,FFC Webmaster,Asad Haider.

Hey,Most of the sites people send me of the games I don't really like them. I want a website with old classic arcade games like Galaga and pacman games like the atari had. The games on these sites are just games that get boring and repetitive and it just blah... So if anyone knows of a site that has classic arcade games post them because i would like to have them.Thank YouPingGolferS59

well i recommend a site hosted here in Xisto:

Sang Webgames

He does have some funny and addictive games there.. and some oldies like pingu throw and anothers.

Take a look at it. :(