xisto Community
electriic ink

Asp Forum where is it?

In the computer program languages section there's everything. C+/C++, PHP, CGI, JSCRIPT, VB. But there's no ASP. Are us ASP developers meant to put our queries in the VB and JSCRIPT? It would be nice if we have a forum seperate for ASP. What do you think?

since they are the same thing...

??? PHP and ASP aren't the same thing. Just like PHP and CGI isn't. Sure they are both programming languages but they are nowhere near similar. Just look at their write functions:

PHP:

echo "Hello";

ASP:

response.write "Hello"

Both would write Hello but the way they do things are different -_-

There still a both a language,Anyway, Good idea.Gr8, & they would work together,Thanks,FFC Webmaster,Asad Haider.

I think that if you have a JavaScript question, you put it in the Java and JavaScript forum, if you have ASP or VB, then put it in the VB forum. ASP in itself is so tiny, so very, very tiny. Really, almost everything you write when you are writing server-side ASP pages will be VBScript, so I think your ASP questions should go very well in the VB forum. -_-

I thought it was for VB.Net and ASP.Net I would be really good if you could open either the VB or ASP.Net forums to asp aswell - maybe change the forum title or create a pinned topic, alerting viewers of this -- thanks -_-