xisto Community
toilet95

Dragonball Z Or Neongenesis Evangelion which is better

which is better  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like DragonBall Z the most !!!! it's still my favorite comic since my younger days ... so sad that the author did not continue the story -_- But it's been a story lasting for 3 generations :D

i like Evangelion the most, but i think each one has it pros and con's the story is different for both series, Dragon Ball Z is most.. happy.. (in a weird way xD) and the fights are more hmm can't explain, and in Evangelion the story line is different they're touching religious themes, like adan and eva, angels, destruction of earth, gay things xD, sex, etc, etc so it's more like a mature/adult audience

I'm gonna have to tell you to drop Dragon Ball Z and go with Neon Genesis Evangelion. Evangelion is MUCH shorter than Dragonball Z (Only 26 episodes, and 2 movies: End of Evangelion and Evangelion:Death and Rebirth). Evangelion contains a deep, and thought provoking plot centering around 3 14 year olds who must fight beings named angels, or the world will perish in the 3rd Impact. Beneath this seemingly basic, almost typcal mecha fight plot, is a very deep, character-driven plot aout, basically what it means to be human.I won't go much more indept that that, because I don't want to spoil the series for you, but just do yourself a favor and see this series. And when you finish the anime, there's a manga out too, with a lot of huge differences that I won't get into. Just read it for yourself.Hope this helps

i like Evangelion the most, but i think each one has it pros and con's the story is different for both series, Dragon Ball Z is most.. happy.. (in a weird way xD) and the fights are more hmm can't explain, and in Evangelion the story line is different they're touching religious themes, like adan and eva, angels, destruction of earth, gay things xD, sex, etc, etc so it's more like a mature/adult audience

136633[/snapback]

i thinks

i like dragon ballz so much because the story is so attractive

and so cute

but the story is too long

:P

how about you?

Dragon ball z is better, the comics and the series in tv are so espectacular, and all the merchandising like toys, videogames etc.this series have the one larger story that i can tell, for me is the better anime series of all time.