xisto Community
Fun4TheMoney

My Forums Are Up! Thank you, Tonic

Quite a nice site
But u should try google adsense.

Google's AdSense program allows third-party sites (like mine) to run Google's famously successful text ads, which also get tailored to each of site's pages' content. Already, there have been a few examples of the money this could bring to small sites.

more on http://www.masternewmedia.org/2003/11/07/the_future_of_web_conferencing.htm

Quite a nice site

But u should try google adsense.

Google's AdSense program allows third-party sites (like mine) to run Google's famously successful text ads, which also get tailored to each of site's pages' content. Already, there have been a few examples of the money this could bring to small sites.

more on http://www.masternewmedia.org/2003/11/07/the_future_of_web_conferencing.htm

137012[/snapback]

I have Google Adsense, but I didn't put it on the main page. Dumb! I'll get it up there, today. Thanks for the heads-up.

Suz

I like them!  2 thumbs up!! -_-  Just get users, and you'll be gold.  In fact, let me eat lunch, and I'll register at your forums.

137022[/snapback]

Eat fast--I NEED POSTS. :D

Actually, you don't even have to register. Guests can post.

Suz

Here's the challenge. I want each forum to look different, since they come from 4 different websites. From what I can see, I have to change everything at once. I was hoping I could work around that by putting a little logo on each new forum title line, but I couldn't find any way to do that, either.

This is NOT a big deal. I love my forums just the way they are. It's just fun to tweak things a little here and there.

Suz

136999[/snapback]

I dont think you can do that with standard phpBB, you'll probably need a plugin called Categories Hierarchy (not 100% sure though)

I dont think you can do that with standard phpBB, you'll probably need a plugin called Categories Hierarchy (not 100% sure though)

137144[/snapback]

Is that free and easy? (I'm cheap and this really isn't a priority--just a wish item.)

Suz

HEre is the address: https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=265040

but this plugin is for the older version of phpBB, I dont know if it will work with 2.0.14

137145[/snapback]

Oooo, that looks really interesting. Maybe I can write to tech support and find out if it will work. Thanks.

Uh, if I get into trouble will you bail me out? -_-

Suz