xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MechVegita

Metalica

I'm sorry to have to say this, but I hate Metallica. :D That's it, they shout too much. It's just angry yelling. They need to learn how to sing. Or take the singing out of their music and make it instrumental rock. They scare me. -_-

First of all id like to say that i cant believe you think that Metallica is even thought of a hard core band or sounds hard core. If anything they need to add some screams and distorted voices in there. my favorite songs are: One<-Oh yeah!!!Master of Puppets<-cuz of the speed of the guitarist, Enter Sandman, and Sad But True. I dont really listen to Metallica, cuz sometimes i forget about them and that i have their cd's. Im more into Lamb of God and Slipknot now, i guess you can say i have matured. -_-

I especially like their Black album and all songs from it. My favorite is Nothing else matters. I don't really care about their suits about Copyrigths, I listen to the music mainly, no matter who is the artist behind.

To anyone who doesn't like Metallica7 free visits to the church of satan. To he who spelled Metallica wrong1 free coupon to go commit suicideMetallica is just like Tool. Without them, modern art would be nothing and thus all hope for future generations and current, is lost. We might as well go and kill ourselves when they are no more.

Oh well done! You've started me off now. I'm in a Met tribute band and am overly obssesed with them. I don't have a clue what my fav songs is, probably either, Welcome Home (Sanitarium), My friend of Misery or Master of Puppets. I love all their albums except St. Anger, have nearly all of them, have the S&M and Some kind of monster DVD's and loads of stuff. I've learnt loads of Kirk Hammett's solo's (as well as the actual songs duh) and have spent hundreds of popuds trying to emulate their sound. And I'm going to listen to them now instead of bore everyone.

... Im more into Lamb of God and Slipknot now, i guess you can say i have matured. :D

136731[/snapback]

Matured by listening to Slipknot? That's almost funny in a way.

As for Metallica, I can't stand 'em. There are a few songs I can dig, but most of it is just nervewracking. There newest stuff is just absolutely horrible, and they're nothing more than overhyped. People like them because they are Metallica, and for no other reason.

As for the person that said Tool and Metallica are on the same level when it comes to artistic music, I couldn't disagree more. Tool has brilliant musicians, with a brilliant vocalist. Their lyrics really speak for themselves. Metallica's lyrics are nowhere near Tool's artistically. Their instrumentals lack a lot aswell.

well i prefre the old stuff to when they "sold" stuff but thier last cd had some good stuff in it though.

metalica is a cool band ... really ... that it's been for a long time for being a good band ... the music is so cool ... and their song is every guitarist's must-learn ... i wish i could play like the guitarist in metalica ..

The metallica cd's i have:Kill em all,Ride the lightning,Garage days revisted,load,reload,Metallica,Master of puppets,...and justice for all,garage inc, and st anger

Metallica cannot be compared to anybody else. They are (by far) the most succesfull and influencial Metal band ever. They're a household name and there's at least one song that someone likes from them. The thing about Metallica is the skill they have of covering a wide spectrum of styles. Any true MEtallica fan knows what I mean. Whereas say Megadeth or Pantera generally sound the same song to song, Metallica seem to have songs for anyone. From the lovely 'Nothing Else Matters' then to the powerful 'Hit the Lights' and 'Seek and Destroy', they can do anything. Even if you don't like them you have to agree that what they've done is thenamonal. Listen to 'Kill em' All', then to 'St.Anger' and you'll see what I mean. And the people who say James shouts, have only heard the odd song. LIsten to more songs, he's a really good singer.I hate living in Britian because Metallica very rarely vist us. Right do me a favour - everyone go and listen to 'the Call of Ktulu' and then come back and tell me they are rubbish. Metallica are in a league of their own.