xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mbd5882

Who Hates Skript Kiddies? -me

Dony you find skript kiddies so annoying?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Does anyone find skript kiddies annoying,There so bl**dy annoyin, They think there so clever -_- .'Oh look at me, I'm a dumb script kiddie who can hack you'There just annoying, Although all hackers started like this.They've tried lots of times to hack my forum[Guys at school] So i just banned them.The next day they come up to you and say'whats wrong with your site'Like the retards they are.Thanks,FFC Webmaster,Asad Haider.

Hmm... seems like this should be in the Vent. I don't know if posting in there is allowed yet or not, so sorry if it isn't.Yes, I've found them annoying. I hate your (and the media's) misuse of the title hacker, but you're wrong. I used to be an network berserker back in the day and I never executed automated exploit and "hacking" programs once. I practiced with a friend on the Pentium and then went on to the gopher network. So watch your overgeneralizations and don't insult the rest of us. I do admit those guys are pretty dumb though, knowing how easy it is to change your IP subset.

Does anyone find skript kiddies annoying,

There so bl**dy annoyin, They think there so clever :D .

'Oh look at me, I'm a dumb script kiddie who can hack you'

There just annoying, Although all hackers started like this.

They've tried lots of times to hack my forum[Guys at school] So i just banned them.

The next day they come up to you and say

'whats wrong with your site'

Like the retards they are.

Thanks,

FFC Webmaster,

Asad Haider.

136094[/snapback]

mbd5882, this forum is for reports on security issues:

Security issues with Browsers, e-mail clients & OS's can be discussed or reported here. Report findings and links to solution (If there is one) Guests can reply to topics but not start one.

^description of this forum. Because it does not belong here, I have moved it to the General Talk forum. -_-

Yes, I think script kiddies are annoying.It's kind of funny though. They go around acting like they're oh so smart, and tough, and can do anything, when really they're just little pests trying to make themselves look good by being stupid.

Yeah I hate skript kiddies too, like you say they are mostly retards with nothing better too do, and I especially hate the ones who think they are great and like the smartest guy ever because they can hack your forum, but again like you said there not that good that they can get around being banned.

Before I give a straight answer, can someone tell me exactly what a Skript Kiddie is?  :D Is it someone just like a hacker?  -_-

136698[/snapback]

Oh, K, I get it now! Yes, oh my gosh, I hate them! They are so annoying! :D

To thebluekirby: Script Kiddies are little wanna be hackers which use automated programs to find security holes and attack computers and networks.Al contraire, who doesn't find them annoying? Those idiots give us a bad rep and put the freaking government and media on our heels. And most of them who continue become white hats. Betrayed twice by the same bunch of fools.