xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
electriic ink

A Song I Wrote when I was younger

It's called These Walls Are Going Decrepit and I obviously wrote it when I was angry about something. I found it on one of my old websites somewhere, so the English is a bit weird. Somehow I can picture the videos being like a Gorillaz one. Here it is:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OPEN & VERSE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I go upstairs into me brand new room

I see the paint's blasted on with a boom

--

Tiny cracks and disordely streaks

Of which're those not a man could en-weave

CHORUS X2

THESE WALLS ARE GOING DECREPIT

THESE WALLS HAVE HAD THEIR EPISODE

VERSE

Unformed substances, all 'round us, and

Crazy depictions of-a one - man stand

--

Graffiti encarved somewhere absurd

Even in crazes you've never heard

AFOREMENTIONED CHORUS X2

VERSE

Strange goings on these walls are haunting

OK now it's gettin' a bit daunting

--

That's right I'm gonna be exiting

The doors close, the fear's entering me

AFOREMENTIONED CHORUS X2

VERSE

The walls are enclosing NIGHTMARE

RATT'LING RATT'LING RATT'LING OUT THERE

--

The door opens CRACKS REFILL,

STREAKS, THINGS, PICTURES, VANDALISM VANISH

AFOREMENTIONED CHORUS X4

ENDING

These walls were going decrepit

Then I had it redecorated

CLOSING BEAT

What d'ya think?

I liked it. You ever thought of going professional as a song writer? The grammer was a little awkward but the concept was very nice.