xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lordofthesabbath

Setting Aflame A Sinner's Hope A song i made for my band Lord of the Sabbath

Setting Aflame To A Sinner?s HopeBurn!If you thought for a moment I was just like youThen you?re sadly mistakenThis world goes by like a d?j? vuBut I?m never a part of themIf you?ve seen what I have, then you know I?m rightThis world will crumble in its own perversionsRaging fire is louder than their screamsOnly matter of time before everything?s goneGoneGoneBurn!If you thought your rejections would make me crySorry to say that you?ll never break meYou were never able to make up your mindIt?s pretty sad watching someone about to dieI got to break away from this before my life is destroyedEvery dream I killed in life brings me remorseThe time is near its too late nowNo need to fight, just lay there, give it upGive it upGive it upLife destroyedAll aroundCities burnTo the groundLife destroyedAll aroundCities burnTo the groundBurn!Every moment I spend drowning in my thoughtsIs a moment that poisons my own heartMy very guilt is the chains that bound me to earthI wish I could break away from all this hurtThe time is close I can sense it nowMy own demise is the only sound aroundThe beast is coming to devour the worldI close my eyes and wait for the massacreMassacreMassacreLife destroyedAll aroundCities burnTo the groundLife destroyedAll aroundCities burnTo the groundWould you look at my face for just one moment?And find what you never realizedEvery word I spat was nothing but truthAnd now as I begin to dieFire rains from the sky!Caught up in lifeTo never realizeMy own demiseWas too close for comfortCaught up in lifeTo never realizeMy own demiseWas too close for comfortLiving with false convictionsDeath my only missionIs it true there?s another answer?Or was I based on failureBeautiful bodyMutilated for forgivenessIt feels so strong nowYour undead presence_______________________this is a song so its in Verse>Chorus>Solo formPlease leave a comment.Music=Metalcore

Gud song...carcasm* *JokeReally gud 10 stars.Really like it & it sounds nice.Thanks,FFC Webmaster,Asad Haider.