xisto Community
Megaman

Halo 1 And 2 Vs. Unreal Tournament Series Which one is the best.

i'd probably say unreal tournament. i think its more fun personally even though halo is great fun as well. they are both great but the best multiplayer game to play is call of duty. its really realistic and there is a lot more ambushing and stuff like that than in Halo 1 and 2 and Unreal Tournament.

I can't really compare the two as I have never played any of the halo games. I do own some of the UT series though and they are amazing. I recommend them to anyone who hasn't played any yet... What are you waiting for??

Are you kidding? Unreal Tournament, hands down. An awesome list below.

Its ez for me to choose because of the fact that i have played Halo, halo2, and the latest UT2k4 all the way through, both single and multi player. UT2k4 to me is undoubtedly the BEST becuase of the following

1. More flexibility and dodging abilities makes UT more skill based. Halo is just jump and gain alot of hangtime.

2. More vehicle variety

3. Better weapons including the Spider mines, Grenade Launcher, Target Painter, and the Redeemer.

4. Gametypes are way better, Halo2 tryed to rip off UT's Bombing run with that gametype that i forgot what its called but you gotta take the bomb and plant it or something(havnt played since i switched to UT)

5. Camp smiping is way harder to do in UT, for me anywayz Posted Image

6. You can use alot more characters and even make your own.

7. the player gets to make his own maps thanks to the nifty UnrealEditor3.0

8. More, WAY more gametypes to DL from internet that other people have made.

So yah thats all my reasons, oh yah and those cool mutators.