xisto Community
quiksilver

Here Is A Picture My Art Teacher Drew For Me A picture of Sam Fisher

Yeah the shape of the upperbody is a little more ounded than is what in the original picture. and thehead looks a little deformed in my opinion. Also the top half of himm looks like it has been sliced with a sword and then moved a little to the left. I would give a a 7/10 because of the time and effort they put into the work.

She drew it for me. She only had like four days. The mian problem was she only had that little picture to look at. It isn't an art school it is an elementry school art class. To tell the truth you wouldn't need to know how to draw to be an art teacher at my school, but this teacher is realy nice.

136520[/snapback]

quiksilver

With all due respect, if you don't mind me asking, are you in elementary school? The reason I am asking is that I felt as though most of members were in their 20s and plus. I found out accidentally the other day that "Becca" (sp?) is still in teens! And judging by your 'omegagateway' website I thought you would in 20s as well. My apologies if I assumed it wrong. I have to say that your web-building skills are most impressive! We are living in exciting times, eh?

When I was your age, we didn't have computers... I feel like an old time story coming up and it's from me. You probably don't remember the very first web browser called 'Mosaic'. The only font style was New Times Roman with 4 sizes. The coolest thing you could ever do back in 1992 was tag <HR> in different colors. I was the youngest alt.2600 back then... le sigh.

Any way, I'm feeling my age.

Yes, BuffaloHELP I am or should say was in Jr. highschool or middle school, but I just graduated from 8th grade so I will be in highschool. I am 14 years old.And about Omega Gateway it happens to be my favorite site. I wish I knew everything the admins and coders there do. On my site I have message boards similar to those on Omega Gateway or as the users there sometimes call it "OG". My site is nowhere near as good as OG though there is something new or cool every week it seems.I hope one day my site is as good as OG.