xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shadow

Halo 2 Are you going to buy it?

Will you buy 'Halo 2' when it comes out?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

LOL, tru dat. I'm definately getting it. There has been so much controversy about its release...like that website, I forget the name of it, something about Honey Bees...or something like that. It had previews of pieces of the game...like sound bytes...it sounds so cool, I cant wait for it to be released :)

I'd like to buy Halo 2, but there's a problem: I don't have an Xbox! I like Halo, and my uncle may buy it, so I may get to play it. Halo 2 is supposed to come out a day after my birthday, which I think is kinda weird...in my opinion. Great...if only I had an Xbox. Oh well...

I'd like to buy Halo 2, but there's a problem: I don't have an Xbox! I like Halo, and my uncle may buy it, so I may get to play it. Halo 2 is supposed to come out a day after my birthday, which I think is kinda weird...in my opinion. Great...if only I had an Xbox. Oh well...

ask for an xbox for your b-day, i did and i got an xbox AND a cellphone lol. i forgot to mention that i will be buying halo 2 for sure!

Well, I'm not entirely sure that'll work...Plus, there's all sorts of things I'm wanting...Hamtaro stuff, Halo 2, Xbox, GameCube, computer hardware, there's a whole lot! So, it would be hard for me to decide exactly what I'd want...I wish I could get an Xbox, but I probably won't be able to. I may, but probably not.

well if you ask for an xbox you wont be needing a gamecube lolcomputer hardware, you can narrow that down to what you really really need/wantand then you will still be able to get the hamtaro stuff and the xbox... :rolleyes:

Well, there's more games that I want for Gamecube than for Xbox...and ALL the computer hardware that I need is expensive...as for Hamtaro stuff...That's hard to find around where I'm at! Halo 2 would probably make it worthwhile to get an Xbox. Oh, great...a tremendous amount of pressure about what to get! *sigh* This is gonna be hard to decide! I'd love to get Halo 2, though.

lol, I already have bought Halo 2. I bought 2 copies of it! :rolleyes:. I cannot wait for this game t come out. I always goto Bungies site to see the updates. When i heard that Halo 2 is completel done now, i almost crapped my pants wth joy. I cannot wait for this game. My X-Box LIVE tag is: IntenseMedal (add me and we shall play one of these days)