xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SoulFlower

Adsense Optimization

Whee! My ad is somewhere on the heat map! That's rather nice to know. Well, at least they give out the info which could be easily understood, unlike those "said" Adsense Optimization sites that only care about your money for some e-book with not so useful information.I just have to wait for visitors. My site's not in the search engines yet. -_-

lol. you're site could lack content or something. anyways no dead links is a hard one.Annnyways, all you really need to do is make sure that visitors can see your ads, but at the same time blend them in with your content.

I had applied for an account and got accepted but then I wanted to switch my website over to Xisto. Is there someone in the adsense options where I tell them where my website is? or is it just okay for me to have the ads on different sites without letting them know where?