xisto Community
fsoftball

Ebates.com - Earn $5/referral

This is more an opportunity to save money rather than make it; howerver, you will earn $5 for every person you get to sign up at this site.

ebates.com will give a rebate on almost every online purchase you make. Lets say you would like to purchase something from The Gap's web site. If you go to ebates.com and clink on the link that takes you to The Gap online, ebates will give a percentage back on you purchase.

They send out checks every quarter as long as you have earned at leat $25 in rebates.

Signing up is free. There is an OPTIONAL download; but you do not have to download anything if you would rather not. The download makes it so you do not have to click on the merchant's link on ebates.com.

I have been using it for years. I love it and have saved some bucks.

If you think you are interested it would be great if you could sign up using the link below so I can get a referral.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/