xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Gh0sT

Hi There Hi i`m new

Ghost. I'm not a he. I'm a she. -_- (Hi again!)I think your account got accepted in the other host already, but they haven't set-up your account yet. Are you going to stick with Xisto, or are you going back to Sferahost? :D That's a hard thing to ponder on...

Hi GhOst & all,Welcome to the forums. People here ARE very friendly & genuinely helpful. The hosting is THE best. Please remember to support Xisto by ... (check out the info below).We ALL need to participate to keep improving Xisto.Enjoy you stay.RGPHNX

Welcome Gh0st!Your friend is one that is a very smart one. Indeed he is right about how the people are very nice and friendly and are always willing to help those that are in need. Along with the great customer service come the amazing features that only Xisto provides. This site is truly amazing. I wish you the best of luck on designing and tkaing care of your new website. (Don't forget to keep posting to keep your credits up!)AmeriBass