xisto Community
btfsc

Have U Heard Of A Sexy Gurl Called...

Have u heard of a sexy gurl called Hilary DuffShes ! -_- HOT! :D I think Hilary Duff is beautiful.I really think Hilary Duff is sexy, beautiful, sweet, pretty, and very very smart.I am not gonna chase after her but I will try to get her attention

Yes, every guy in the world has heard of her. Unlike her contemporary, Lindsay Lohan, I do not believe she does drugs, so that's a plus, but it's not like I'm going to land her anyway, so I'm better off chasing girls my age who live in my area. -_-

She's a "gurl", you say? http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ gurl \Gurl\, n. A young person of either sex. [Obs.] See Girl. --Chaucer. Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, � 1996, 1998 MICRA, Inc. Bet you didn't realize that Chaucer was an innovator in 21st century Internet slang, did you?

haha now thats funny with the dictionary but yeah i would get some of her *cough*

hehe, we could have many Hillary Duff stalkers around.. not bad.. there are many pretty, smart, beautiful in different parts of the world. What makes her stand out is her talent in singing and that's the very reason why she deserves all those praise to heap upon her. But isn't she too small and short for average westerners?

Ugh, Hillary Duff is gross, and she can't sing either. Why does Disney have to make all their "stars" into singers? Some of those kids have no business putting out albums. Whenever I hear Hillary Duff I think Lizzie McGwire... and that character was in like junior high.

everyone knows that pamela anderson is hot but Hilary Duff is diff. than her...she is much more beautiful than pam lee. pamela is hot and has got nice fig. but not beautiful as Hilary...has anyone heard of AISHWARYA RAI....according to World's most beautiful girl