xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Munchie

Your Mobile Phone. Which do you have? and do you like it?

I have the Motorola V525. (Flip phone)I am very pleased with this phone, its on pay as you go (Vodafone) so I just top itup with my swipe card whenever I need to :lol: The amount of feature is great, find a list of them below. The design is nice and sleek and I think the phone only cost about ?140.00. I will post some pictures of it at a later date if you havent seen it before.The Features:4x ZoooooooM VGA Camera (with a mirror next to it)Bluetooth5mb storage (not alot but enough)Real Music SoundsFlip auto answerMonopoly game pre-installed :)Loud SpeakerLarge Screen (well large enough)External ScreenChoice of ThemesVodafone Live!Good keypad layoutPolythonic Ringtone creator (to a certain extent)I find the bluetooth very useful for taking clear picture and then transfering them on to my pc. The real music sounds are great when I transfer them from my pc as Vodafone Live! is abit pricey, also the loud speaker is good when talking to mates but not been bothered to hold the phone, not that it weighs alot :PThere are a few bad point though :PNo voice recorder (but no big loss)Vodafone are starting to boost their prices abitCant create your own themes or download them :PAll in all a very good phone ;)I would give it 9/10So how would you review your phone?:P~ Munchie ~

I am an owner of the Motorola v600. The phone is very nice and has many functional features. I agree with Munchin, Motorola is passing Nokia. Nokia hasn't had much change over the past few years. For example, the menus and graphics are all the same; they're very bland.