xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hogwortsil

My Goodest Joke this is very funny joke

one mother said to her boy buy for my 4 coka colasthe boy is now in the shop he sees regulaer calas at 5$ and super colas at 1$his mother gived him 24$he got an idia in his mind: "i buy 4 regular colas for my mother and 4 super for me and my mother wont suspect me"he bougt 4 and 4in the way he opened the forst super cola and drunk itsudenly he starten to say:"lalalalalala..."in the way he opened the twoned super cola and drunk itnow he says:"lala aic aic lala aic aic.."in the way he opened the thired super cola and drunk itnow he says:"lala aic aic"*doing bad smeel from his moulth*"lala aic aic"*doing bad smeel from his moulth*...in the way he opened the 4 super cola and drunk itnow:"lala aic aic"*bad smell from the moulth**shout:i am a chichen*"lala aic aic"*bad smell from the moulth**shout:i am a chichen*...he comes to his mother his mother ask:"you brougt the cola"he answer:"lala aic aic"*bad smell from the moulth**shout:i am a chichen*"lala aic aic"*bad smell from the moulth**shout:i am a chichen*his mother faint!!!!!!!!!