xisto Community
Johnny

Spaceship Done in Cinema 4D

10 mins? Something like that would probably take me 7 years -_-Great job, I live the red ring and the orbs :D11/10 maybe the green thing in the middle could be improved :D:D~ Munchie ~

Wow nice -_- 9/10 wish I could make stuff like that but I?m more into abstract stuff when I get my site up and running if you are willing to would you join my site staff its all about graphics

@lil_chris - Thanks. ^-^@munchie - heh, nah, if you know how to use c4d, it's a piece of cake. Thanks for the suggestion@sleepy - I'm more into abstract too. That's what I usually do, this was just a test...And I'm afraid I'll have to pass on the staffie thing. I'm responsible for way too many sites already. Sorry.

It looks really cool!just 10 minutes? wow, I wouldn't make it so fast :P Do you have some intentions to make some other things with this space ship, like a trailler or a short movie?

Do you think Blender is good? I think making a 3D Model is difficult... And what's your computer specs in making that kind of graphic?

Do you think Blender is good? I think making a 3D Model is difficult... And what's your computer specs in making that kind of graphic?

152114[/snapback]

Well it's not as good as 3ds max, but it's free (open source) and for a free program it is really good. You should try it!

I'm not shure if it runs on windows, but for linux I'm shure it does.

Haha, wow...this topic was kinda dead..now 4 posts in a day...

It looks really cool!

just 10 minutes? wow, I wouldn't make it so fast  :P

Do you have some intentions to make some other things with this space ship, like a trailler or a short movie?

152078[/snapback]

Yup, 10 minutes. It's more simple than you might think.

Actually, I'm still just playing around with C4d, and I haven't done anything with animation yet...I doubt I'll be doing anything like that anytime soon, unfortunately. That would be kinda cool though.

not bad now work on the detail and it will look cooler

152085[/snapback]

Heh, yeah, I know it's a little plain for a spaceship...was mainly just testing out different stuff.

152114[/snapback]

Um...I've never used Blender, but 3d models can be difficult, depending on what you want to make and how much detail you want to put in it.

My specs are really crappy at the moment, (hence the long render time on most of my stuff...):

Pentium II 350MHz

384 RAM

64MB Radeon 9100

Windows XP Pro

And I guess that's all that matters for graphics, right?

Haha, wow...this topic was kinda dead..now 4 posts in a day...

Yup, 10 minutes.  It's more simple than you might think.

Actually, I'm still just playing around with C4d, and I haven't done anything with animation yet...I doubt I'll be doing anything like that anytime soon, unfortunately. That would be kinda cool though.

Heh, yeah, I know it's a little plain for a spaceship...was mainly just testing out different stuff.

Um...I've never used Blender, but 3d models can be difficult, depending on what you want to make and how much detail you want to put in it.

My specs are really crappy at the moment, (hence the long render time on most of my stuff...):

Pentium II 350MHz

384 RAM

64MB Radeon 9100

Windows XP Pro

And I guess that's all that matters for graphics, right?

152148[/snapback]

Is Cinema 4D friendly? Does it have some cameras function?

Is Cinema 4D friendly? Does it have some cameras function?

152377[/snapback]

It's not too friendly...it's a lot tougher than Photoshop...It has many different preset cameras and you can modify it to make custom angles.