xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Iron Eagle

Halo 2 New multiplayer maps now available

hey i love halo wot a great game been thinkingh about geting xbox live wot do you think yes or no? my mate as it but he is rish lol :lol:

yo i have the new maps they're all so freaking sick and sweet. If you dont have halo 2 you should get your butt up and moving and buy the game and get xboxlive or find another way to get those maps

I just bought halo2 its freaking sweet im playing online right now im kicking everyones a** there wimps compared to my ability well its just because I have so much hand eye cordination or something like that.

Yea the new maps are sweet I like them a lot I think some of the levels are better than ones in the game. But for those people who do not have xbox live they can get the levels later on. Microsoft/Bungie are releasing a game sorta not really a game but a disc that has the levels on them that only xbox livers can get right now. They are releasing it in June. June will be a great month for xbox with the release of this and Grand Theft Auto San Andreas.

I love falling into the small category of people who think Halo is overrated. I just don't see what is so special and entertaining about it. It's a first person shooter. Ok... It has good graphics. And? It's addictive! No, no it isn't, it's boring and repetitive. Conversations with myself are fun. :lol: