xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mtonline

Webhosting Service

Are you posting for just the webhosting?  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

At first, I have to confess, I was posting for hosting, but once I got the "hang" of this forum, I started posting to help others out and to just have fun. Also, I'm trying get as many hosting credits as I can. :lol: (I have 300+ as of now)

i use 2 post 4 fun but as am goin 2 start useing php i will be usein this as my webhost Xisto rulz

134147[/snapback]

Same thing for me! Right now I'm still just posting to help people, get help, and for fun, but I'm just starting to learn PHP. Then I'm going to make an online game, apply for hosting, and probably make a forum for the game. I haven't decided what sort of game I'm going to make yet though... Snlildude, I have more hosting credits per post than you :P I only have 80 some posts and I have like 110 hosting credits. I wonder how that happened? Most of the posts I see from you are long (and helpful :) )

P.S. "posting for hosting", I like it! :lol:

Snlildude, I have more hosting credits per post than you :P  I only have 80 some posts and I have like 110 hosting credits.  I wonder how that happened?  Most of the posts I see from you are long (and helpful :lol: )

134261[/snapback]

Hmm, back in the day, you needed 50 hosting credits to get 100 MB with 2 GB, so that may have contributed to your being ahead of me. :)

PS. I have 309.51 hosting credits before I post this thread.