xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
leiaah

Is Php Working Fine For You These Days?

Hey guys. Is PHP working fine for you these days? I don't know what's wrong with mine but my php script doesn't seem to execute itself. I don't get a message in my confirmation page and my entry (in my blog) doesn't get added in the database (mysql). It worked fine days ago. Do you know what's wrong?I'm sorry I'm still a novice with PHP and MySQL. :lol:

Are you receiving any error messages? Xisto does experience issues when there are too many people using MySQL at the same time (directly or indirectly), so it may be that there are too many connections. If that's the case, wait a few minutes and try again.

Oh, and of course PHP works.

Are you receiving any error messages? Xisto does experience issues when there are too many people using MySQL at the same time (directly or indirectly), so it may be that there are too many connections. If that's the case, wait a few minutes and try again.

Oh, and of course PHP works.

133940[/snapback]

The message that appears when an error is caught doesn't even display. It's a general error message so I'm not sure anymore if it's due to traffic. :lol:

Yes, php was working fine and I didn't experience any such development in recent days. However the problem did occur for database. MySQL database was down from time to time (a few minutes though) in the past week, however the uptime was quite good at that time it won't connect to mysql data base. I created database but it didnt' work and I was very frustrated, but I came to know later that it was due to database. Later on it worked fine. I think your problem too is the same.

Ok .my php is working fine i think your sql is down or your traffic is high :) Some times Server Dont work fine contact your webmaster and Server man to fix this problem :lol: