xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dodgerblue

Poll - What Category Does My Site Belong To? I can only pick one main category.

What Category Does My Site Belong To?  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't know why there is no "Personal Website" category that I can choose. :)

Please take a moment to look at my site and vote. Thank you so much.

The URL is http://www.tatatee.com/

Some parts are still unfinished, please be nice with the comments :lol: Thanks!!

I don't know - you have multiple service so if I were to write a description of your site it would be:

{ Design and hosting for web developers providing an adequate level of entertainment }

And if I were to vote in the poll, I'd vote for the last 3 options :lol:

cmatcme

It difficult to give one specific category because under the same domain name you are hosting many websites, besides they are not interlinked except from the entry point. One cannot even go back to that entry point from inside. I think you haven't probably decided what kind of site you are going to run. If all those xoops -portal, blogs webhosting, etc.. if you are going to run together, user must be able to reach from any pages or make a tree-like link. In fact there are entertainment sites that host website as well. It could be like that kind of website too. My suggestion is that you choose one of the category and put much content for that, others can become your services.

Thanks for the feedback, cmatcmextra and Dragonfly. :lol:Good point about going back to the index from my subdomains, Dragonfly. I'll work on that.

I just took a look at the site myself. I found it difficult to put it under just one category, too. At the moment, I'd still consider it a personal website - with a slant towards web design.