xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
eXtreme

Hey Everyone! :)

Hey all!Time to introduce me i think.I'm Daniel, 15 years old and i live in europe. I've started feeling atracted to site design very earlier and until then i've been in a good number of hosts. But no one showed so friendly as this. :)I'm expecting to set up a design and photography site here and i hope everyone will visit and tell their opinion :lol: I love photography too and basically I'm enjoying life to its fullest. :PThanks,Dan

Hey Daniel. Welcome to Xisto!Photography, eh? We have a moderator here who's a photographer: whyme. Give him a PM. I think he'll be glad to see that you have the same interest as he. :lol:Once again, welcome, and enjoy your stay here. :)

Welcome eXtreme!You're going to love this web-hosting service. The features are amazing, but above all, the members and staff are very supportive of your ideas and always try to help in whatever way that they can. I am very interested in visiting your future photography site. Keep us up to date!!!

Good evening and welcome to Trap 17. The best host on the net.Im 13 and live in the UK. My hosting package is working well so you are at the right place -_- Just a few post and look what you get.:D~ Munchie ~

Hello Daniel! Photography is a great hobby, and it is fun too! I hope you enjoy your time at Xisto. I even do research at Xisto for information because Xisto has a huge library of posts that are filtered so that all the information is useful! (Well, if you spot a spam post be sure to report it!)