xisto Community
FuChelle

Hi Peoples! *waves*

Hi, just thought I'd introduce myself...I'm Chelle, I'm 21, I'm an Aussie, and I hate Vegemite!I have been designing websites since high school. I've been looking for months (literally!) for a good webhost that I can host my sites on so hopefully *fingers crossed* this will be it. :lol: My other interests include graphic design, drawing, music (I love all music...can't get enough of it!), and just computers in general...I'm studying computer science at Uni.Anyway...yeah...that's me! *waves to everyone*

???F??h?||뷷?,

Welcome to Xisto, This is an Excellent Host, Only been with it for a month or 2 but just love it, I'm an Australian Too, I live in Moree, NSW, I too hate Vegemite, I love Music, And I lOVE CRICKET, it is the best. Soooo, Welcome To T17.

From

.::DAMAN::.

Willkommen zu unserem Haus, in dem wir Sie glauben bilden, wie Sie an

Ihrem Haus sind! Aber wir erlauben, da? kein unbrauchbares Thema in unsere Spuren

geholt wird!!!!!!!

Welcome. Here we will treat you like you are at home, but know this.. any useless topics will not be allowed and you will be destroyed :lol:

I hope we can be the best of friends! :)

hey ,???F??h?||뷷?.you gave a curious and hard to spell name...is it pronucation letter?just a fun.welcome to Xisto where you really can get the best free web hosting.meanwhile,you can chat and conmunicate with some web design wizard here.enjoy yourself here. :lol:

Thanks everyone for all the welcomes! Everyone's so friendly here! :lol: For those who are wondering, my name is pronounced like "Shell"...or with the Fu in front of it, "Foo-shell".You can just write my name as Chelle or FuChelle...take your pick which one. I'm not expecting anyone to write out my name like I have in my username...I just did that to make it look fancy. :) Thanks Darker333 for the welcome in both German and English. I'll try not to post any useless topics. lol