xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ralphie

Flying Cars

Guest mstewart1

they wud cost absolutly loads of money. only ppl like da queen etc cud afford it :Pit wud make loads of ppl jelous like hell, i no i wud b like dat :@

this article is from april 17 but i just saw it today.

Flying cars

it talks about people building flying machines that people will be able to use. i think it would be really cool to have your own flying machine that you could take anywhere you want. NASA has a 'highway in the sky' program in which they are researching this technology. also this technology might be out sooner than many people think:

132967[/snapback]

i highly doubt it would be today or tomorrow but it should be soon in the present not the future i hope so! :P

flying cars man thatd be awesome!!

think of it transportation will be smooth and slicker just like back to the future wait no thats a time machine well anyways yeh! its cool!

Its not just NASA researching this matter, but many other individuals i have seen many shows in the Discovery Channel that show this group of people that are trying to develope this kind ofo technology.I dont know if the NASA will be the first ones to accomplish this.Although i do think that is really cool. But one of the things that make me wonder the most is how are the flying cars not going to crash? In my opinion humans wont drive them, they will drive themeselves.

that wouldnt be too cool if it controls itself hmm thats one thing they have to figure out how would they arrange it once they invent it like if you drive it its should be like an airplane because airplanes fly but arent cars hmm controls should be similiar to airplanes no doubt but if you crash you most likely might diewhich no one would like and want to think about i would say its a great idea but think of the consequences when people drive it and how long until they hold it up for sell and think on how much it will cost and insurance wow so many stuff too worry about

fly cars... heh... by the time it releases... then becomes afordable for me... by that time... I should get my drivers license... that's awesome, flying cars. But I don't think they'll use it for military use first, I think they'll just sell it at a really high price. REALLY high price. Yeah... it's like Harry Potter XD but I don't see what could a flying car could do... because eventually everyone will have one... and if you think you can go quicker in the sky... there'll still be lots of other flying cars... aka... traffic in the sky @_@. But then again, people won't get hit by car because the cars are flying and people are on the ground. So they can't get hit. But flying cars do sounds pretty cool ~_^

there would be a few problems unless all of the cars were computer controlled and the humans couldnt drive them because a flying car cant stop on a dime like the cars we drive now not even the cars we drive stop on a dime... if we were to have flying cars it would be sweet but the thought of people actualy driving them is horific because you would have to have fast reflexes and say if ur drunk and u try and drive that ur gonna get ur self messed up really fast...they might want to put like a breath test lol thats built in and is like dna matchin or somtin to the driver...idk but its a good idea but they risks are greater...

Uh oh, there goes the minimum driving age to 31! :rolleyes: