xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Raptrex

Engadget Confirms Xbox 360 Picture

Click here for the picture of the xbox 360

engadget, a well know gadget website confirms the xbox 360 picture

i personally dont like the design

as you can see from the picture, it looks like there is only 2 memory card slots or 2 controller slots

heres it full sized

- the

-- pic

--- is

---- freakin

----- huge

------

-------

--------

---------

Posted Image

i really like the look of this, and it defently does look beter than the current xbox,if u was an xbox fan hell i would definatly get it, just based on the looks lmao.yeah nice and sleek :lol:

I'm not a very big fan of the X-Box. In fact I'm not a huge fan of gaming, although I do play some games (not just hardcore). Although, I would still prefer if they would've stayed with the black theme rather than silver. It just doesn't look "young" enough. Do you have any information about the specifications it has, or is it the same as it was on the previous version?

Wow it looks very cool! But I aint gonna buy it anyway, I dont buy consoles anymore since they're updated too much and its juast too hard to choose from which console you want

According to OXM, which is the most reliable source, and my friend who has contacts within Microsoft, stated that the new BOX is called Xenon and not XBOX 360, although XBOX 360 was a suggested name.In my opinion, XBOX 360 is a stupid name. I like their idea of Xenon better.Well, that's all I can say for now. Those pictures from the website are easily found as .psd because they were made with Photoshop.xboxrulz

I really like the design. It looks to be a little smaller than the current Xbox. I personally say it does look better than the current Xbox and the PS2. I just want to know how the controllers are going to work. I still hope they have the four ports instead of buying an adapter because that just sucks. People say they will be wireless which will be really cool. Hope they aren't like pelican wireless and they are like the logitec controllers because those are really nice and they will always get a signal. But I do like the design I think it it verysleek and I like how it dips in on the top.

I really like the design of the new xbox, it gives a 'grown up' look to the machine. can't wait to see the results of the games, what is even more important (I dont only mean graphics but also playability and originality). I can hardly wait.

i heard in power, its not better than the PS3but im sure it will still be goodMicrosoft will take over the world with games and computers.whats next?i think apple should make a gaming system that will integrate with the ipod:lol:

looks mint i seen there are no control ports does this mean wirelee controls :) that will be good i already have wireless contols on my ps2 they are way better if you got a extra ?30 buy one :lol: xbox 306 looks great.do you think we will see it be for PS3