xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
diamond_php

Bandwidth Can more be requested?

When/ if I get hosted I will need a large amount of bandwith,can I request the Xisto owners for more bandwith when/ if I need it? Would I be able to exchanfe it for credits? Is there a standard of 1 credit = X mb of Bandwith or something like that, or is it good posts better deal, or do we need to add ads to our site to get more bandwith? Well that's my question, thank you Xisto people's.

Sorry, The maximum BW a user can get is 5GB. We cannot give more than this amount. We rather like many people posting here and staying as a part of our community rather than only one person posting and filling up the forums..We want to help many people.. rather than just overhelp one. If you want more.. Switch to paid hosting at https://xisto.com/

more than 5 gig?? have you gone nuts?? wtf do you use your website for?? seriously.. more than 5 GIG???!!!!! bandwidth, thats like around 6 figure visitors.. man.... sriously, if you have that many visitors, hez right, get paid hosting, can beleive this for nuts!!