xisto Community
sunster13

Frontpage And Dreamweaver

Personally it's dreamweaver all the way (in the few occasions where I use a program like that to make a site) I've tried frontpage but it just seemed...clunky or something to me. I dunno. Either way I really enjoyed dreamweaver so I'll be sticking with it

I like dreamweaver, it is easier to navigate through I think, both frontpage and Dreamweaver are good, but if you have flash, fireworks, or coldfuzion Dreamweaver is you best bet because you can click on and image and select edit in fireworks, same with flash and CF. Its realy what you prefer, they are both very good. :)

I use to use Frontpage back when I was still using tripod, and I found it to be easier then Dreamweaver. Dreamweaver of course is much better because it's a more professional way of coding. I myself am not a big fan of Dreamweaver of Frontpage, but I do have them on my computer just for safety purposes. Dreamweaver is much better then Frontpage only because of the more features it has and the codings. That is what I've found in my experiences with them.