xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sleepy

Hello Im New To The Forums introduction from me

hello im new to the forumslooks a great offer havent seen a great offer like this since like ever lolwhen i eventually get my host plan, hopefully not too long, i will be making a site about Graphics and skins im also wantting some staff to help me along my way,if you are good at graphics or interested in php and mysql then please contact me i will be my then willing to allow you to join the staff, my msn is:andyflatt_23@hotmail.commy yahoo is:andyflatt_23@yahoo.co.ukmy aol is:andyflatt1058411@aol.comthanks and hope to hear from you soonand im glad to be hear :lol:

Glad you could make it Andy.New here as well as you can guess.I just posted for my hosting plan so shouldnt be too long before I can tell you how great they really are.:lol:~ Munchie ~

same here saw the offer and joined today.still trying to figure out how this works.I do ColdFusion programming and sql reports in Crystal Reports mainly.How do I get to making a website here? :lol:

You have to build up your hosting credits by posting, then when you have enough credits find the free web hosting forum and there should be a pinned topic about it.Just follow the links inside that topic.Can some say if I am right in saying theu dont take the credits away from you?They are to count on your inactivity.

I don't know Munchie!Welcome to the forums (and other new people)! Hope you enjoy your stay (as I am enjoying it a lot here so far)!What are the graphics and skins going to be about? Good luck with it once you get it started :lol:

these seem to be good times for Xisto. tons of new people around. I tell everyone to make it a real habit of posting everyday. It's taken me like forever to rack up my credits, and getting suspened isn't really alot of fun. Enjoy your stay.
round

Took me almost no time to rack up enough credits. I have even since racked up enough to upgrade. The variety of topics here makes posting fun and not seem like a chore at all. I have enough credits that I don't have to worry about posting every day, but I still manage to post every weekday (not on much over the weekend).

Welcome aboard, sleepy! You certainly found a great community here. I've met lots of interesting people and there are a lot of topics to talk about. Can't wait to see the website youy're planning to make. Have fun and see you around in the forums!

welcome to the Xisto community enjoy your stay as much as you can , get comfortable on the couch , lay down and relax , and enjoy getting help from the forum.'this place sure does grow fast'